Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 1: The Move

Today was the big move. All of my stuff and my fiance's stuff was unpacked from the truck and put into one gigantic pile in the living room of our new apartment. I'm sure in time that pile will become a well decorated apartment, but for now it's more like a UPS graveyard. Two great guys from Firefighting's Finest (www.fortworthmovers.com/) made the pile and the move happen. They were efficient and friendly. I feel like I already have things to explore in Fort Worth. For example, he told me there was a brewery nearby (http://www.rahrbrewing.com/) that has amazing tastings on Saturdays... I'm sure my fiancé will want to check that out. Overall, I am just excited to finally be here and start my Texan adventure, though I'm not sure if I'm ready for non-New York bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment