Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Halloween evening.  Hubby and I celebrated Halloween over the weekend at a friend's party.  I had spent all week planning my costume and purchasing the necessary supplies to make it come to life.  Then I spent most of Saturday putting everything together.  I hadn't finished watching this past season of Project Runway and decided to have a Project Runway mini-marathon as I sewed together my costume... very inspiring.  Two sweatshirts, 4 boas, and lots of thread later, my ostrich costume was complete.  Hubby went as a safari goer... I love couple costumes!

 Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. MUY, PERO MUY AFRICANOS LOS DOS!!!!!!!
    Me ha parecido un fenomeno la avestruz, !Que idea la de hacer del brazo el cuello.Y.....esos aretes junto con el make up!!!!!Bueno, felicitaciones por ese Halloween>

    ReplyDelete